Welcome to my blog

When I was really scared and ill, other people's cancer blogs helped me, so I hope this one can help others. It is also a real security space for me, because you don't get over cancer that fast... I'm still on the journey. Sometimes it's fun!

June 18, 2011

Hello Keith

I have just seen that I have a new follower, how very chuffing. I have since investigated a little further and found that he homes a sort of centralised blog, 'A Taste of Garlic', which aims to link to all sorts of other expat-in-France blogs, plus doing a bit of blogging journalism. Good stuff. Have recommended Nilz' blog, at least it's interesting and mouvementé and not health-obsessed!

Considering starting a non-cancer blog, but not sure I have anything interesting to say. Fairly good at waffling, but I expect I'd mostly talk about cats and the things I'm supposed to be doing (gardening, housework...). Of course, updating my normal-life-blog would be a new and wonderful excuse not to do those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment