Welcome to my blog

When I was really scared and ill, other people's cancer blogs helped me, so I hope this one can help others. It is also a real security space for me, because you don't get over cancer that fast... I'm still on the journey. Sometimes it's fun!

December 20, 2014

Another year another bummer

Dear all. Humph. Well, I got over the lung bit. But scan on the 15th shows yet another metastatic enlarged lymph node, in those around the oesophagus - they didn't scrub them all out when they did the last op., deciding it was better to keep them in to do their protection job. Which I guess they've done, since it has not reached the other lung. Exploratory op. due on 8th. This time the initial reaction was that it would not be operable, but preferable to reduce its size through radiotherapy only. Not sure what they do once its size is reduced. Anyway, all might change after they've done the exploratory op and discussed the case. We shall see. They seem to think they can carry on keeping me alive for the time being, anyway.

Frankly would have liked a nice care-free Christmas.

Meanwhile, anyone who has some good advice on how to write a descriptive case study of a translation, I'm open to guidance and suggestions. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment