Welcome to my blog

When I was really scared and ill, other people's cancer blogs helped me, so I hope this one can help others. It is also a real security space for me, because you don't get over cancer that fast... I'm still on the journey. Sometimes it's fun!

November 24, 2009

Oh and by the way

I'm out on Thursday! Hospital assures me they will arrange for goo machine etc, I just need to take my lovely flowers. The amarylis my ma gave me is STUNNING

2 comments:

  1. hurrah hurrah oh so glad for you though of course its terrible too - saga of the soggy nightie most touching - your emotions will be all over the shop. courage! I know, easy for me to say - but it means Im willing good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sian,
    So, are you out tomorrow? If you are, then I hope the transition goes well. I expect it will be abit wierd being home at first, but there's nothing like being in your 'own basket' and being in control of your day.

    Hope the goo machine has learned it's place and is behaving itself better. Look forward to hearing from you when you've settled in at home.

    Love from Jane.

    ReplyDelete