Welcome to my blog

When I was really scared and ill, other people's cancer blogs helped me, so I hope this one can help others. It is also a real security space for me, because you don't get over cancer that fast... I'm still on the journey. Sometimes it's fun!

January 5, 2010

The Abominable Honey Accident

A little excerpt from a convo between frankee and me today... and I would not like to say how long it took me to recreate approximately our chat colour and font habits!! apologies to frankee for editing her slightly - she had hysterics, and I like to allow people to find their own - excuse me honey bubn.



moptop: did I tell you about my abominable honey accident?
frankee F: no lol
moptop: day before yesterday, I was eating bread and butter and honey in bed - very runny honey - and I'm careful, you know; but it always manages to spread around a bit
frankee F: oh god lol
moptop: So I'd got my fingers sticky when it had dripped
moptop: and got out of bed to go and wash my hands
moptop: and...
moptop: when I went back to bed I discovered that I had a) failed to put the lid back on the pot, b) failed to put the pot back on the plate and c) knocked the pot over when I got up
moptop: all over the blanket
moptop: It was stunning!
frankee F: i bet!!!

moptop:   I managed to spoon quite a lot of it back in lol - but blanket had to go straight in wash poor thing
moptop:   god I got sticky - my computer got sticky - the cats got sticky -
moptop: honey and cat hairs, mmmmmmmmmm
frankee F: OMG
frankee F: the poor cats!!!
moptop:   later on in the waiting room at the hospital Lionel said 'what's that?' and poked at something in my hair
moptop: Honey...
moptop:   dear god what a mess lol
frankee F: rotflmaooooooooooo
frankee F: i cant breathe!
moptop:   well, that's the high point of my week I think lol
moptop:   I'd better blog it -
frankee F: oh fuck yes!! pleasae do!! 


And now I can't get it back to normal lol.

1 comment:

  1. shit, woman! You made me cough up a lung reading this all over again!

    *leaves a honeypot for you* run, kitties!

    ReplyDelete