Welcome to my blog

When I was really scared and ill, other people's cancer blogs helped me, so I hope this one can help others. It is also a real security space for me, because you don't get over cancer that fast... I'm still on the journey. Sometimes it's fun!

January 7, 2010

OK I'm safe and apologies to them :)

Actually, this is my equivalent in another part of the company. My manager just mailed me to smooth my ruffled feathers. In fact, it's great because, as I just pointed out to him, I can now use that advertised job as major fuel in my 'promote Sian and give her loads more money' campaign when I get back!

Three cheers for everything!

2 comments:

  1. hurrah for you this is great news. The vin superior is on you next time you are in Esperazas charming cafe. Talking of which, had a a drink with your folks a couple of days ago - they were om full excellent form,a smashing apero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear!

    *hugsssssssss*

    ReplyDelete